High-pressure centrifugal fans have a wide range of industrial uses, such as cooling air for glass tempering furnaces, smelting dust removal in iron and steel plants, and mine ventilation. It is suitable for conveying normal air or other non-corrosive, non-viscous, non-self-igniting gases. Due to its high work efficiency and low energy consumption, it is widely praised by market users. So, what are the advantages of high-pressure centrifugal fans? What should I pay attention to when installing? Next, I will introduce it to you in detail.
1. Advantages of high-pressure centrifugal fans
1)Solid structure and easy installation
The high-pressure centrifugal fan generally adopts the alloy casting process, which can be explosion-proof and wear-resistant for special working conditions, so the mechanism is more sturdy and durable; the installation is simple, the degree of freedom is relatively high, and it can be installed in any horizontal or vertical direction.
The main moving part of the high-pressure centrifugal fan is the impeller, and the impeller is directly connected to the motor without gears or transmission belts, so it has higher reliability; when the impeller rotates, it does not come into contact with other substances, free of lubrication, and no oil and gas. Combining the above characteristics, the high-pressure centrifugal fan has a lower failure rate and is almost maintenance-free.
3)Low noise and low vibration
It adopts low-noise motor drive and is equipped with built-in noise reduction, which can better reduce the running noise; the parts of the fan running part have been accurately balanced and tested and corrected, so the vibration rate is low.
4)Wide range of application
There are many specifications and models of high-pressure centrifugal fans, and equipment with suitable air pressure and air volume can be selected according to their own working conditions; if the working conditions are special, manufacturers can customize according to customer needs.
2. Precautions for the installation of high-pressure centrifugal fans
1. The high-pressure centrifugal fan must be installed indoors where it will not be disturbed by wind and rain. Generally, the ambient temperature is required to be below 40°C and the relative humidity is below 80%.
2. Before installation, you should understand the characteristics of the conveying medium, because the high-pressure centrifugal fan has requirements for air quality, and is not suitable for corrosive or flammable gases such as acid and alkali, otherwise it may be dangerous.
3. Under normal circumstances, the high-pressure centrifugal fan is not suitable for places with a lot of dust, powder, or fibers. If the above factors cannot be avoided, a filter should be installed during installation, and the filter screen and the dust inside the fan should be cleaned regularly.
4. The installation site should be as wide as possible. On the one hand, it has better ventilation and heat dissipation effect, and on the other hand, it is more convenient for routine maintenance or repair in the later period.
5. The high-pressure centrifugal fan should be installed in a vibration-free place. If the vibration of the place cannot be avoided, anti-vibration measures must be installed to avoid damage to the equipment.