Everyone will think it is easy to shut down the centrifugal fan. In fact, whether it is a normal shutdown or an emergency shutdown, it is not a random operation. The following describes the shutdown steps of the centrifugal fan and how to solve it in the event of a sudden shutdown?
1) Normal shutdown steps of centrifugal fan
1. Gradually open the vent valve or the outlet bypass valve, and at the same time gradually close the exhaust valve.
2. Gradually close the intake throttle to 20-25°.
3. Press the stop button and observe whether there is any abnormality during the shutdown process.
4. The oil supply can be stopped after the unit stops for 5 to 10 minutes, or when the temperature drops below 45°C. For units with floating ring seals, the seal oil pump must continuously supply oil until the temperature of the standby body is lower than 80°C.
5. After the unit stops, the rotor should be rotated 180° regularly within 2 to 4 hours.
2)Emergency shutdown of centrifugal fan
Emergency shutdown is to directly press the stop button of the main motor, and then do the aftermath work after the shutdown. Emergency shutdown can only be operated when abnormal conditions occur, such as:
1. The shaft displacement value has an obvious continuous increase and reaches the alarm value.
2. The centrifugal fan suddenly vibrated strongly and exceeded the trip value.
3. When the oil pressure is lower than the alarm value and cannot return to normal.
4. There are scratches inside the fan, and there is an abnormal friction sound.
5. The liquid level in the fuel tank is low, and there is a phenomenon of suction.
6. There is smoke at the seal or any bearing, or when the temperature of a bearing rises sharply to the alarm value.
3) the solution to the sudden shutdown of the centrifugal fan
The centrifugal fan will suddenly stop due to some reasons during the operation. At this time, we need to investigate from three aspects and solve it in a targeted manner:
1. Check the transmission line
Carefully check whether the transmission line connected to the equipment is normal, and see if there is any defect in each contact point. If the joint of the transmission line is found to be loose or aging, it must be repaired in time.
2. Check the fuse
Check whether the fuse on the motor of the centrifugal fan is blown. If so, you need to replace the new fuse with the same specification in time to avoid affecting the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Check for short circuit
Check whether the transmission lines, equipment and rectifier circuits have open circuit and short circuit problems, and repair them in time. This is also one of the routine maintenance tasks to avoid sudden shutdown of equipment due to line problems and affect normal operation.
After the above introduction, it can be seen that the steps to stop the centrifugal fan are to open the empty valve, close the exhaust valve, close the intake throttle valve, press the stop button, stop the oil supply, turn the rotor, etc. Another method is to press the main motor stop button. It is the emergency shutdown that needs to be operated under unexpected abnormal conditions. If the equipment suddenly stops during operation, it is necessary to gradually check whether the transmission lines, fuses, circuits, etc. are abnormal or short-circuited, and make targeted repairs.