In many public places and industrial plants, centrifugal fans are often used as ventilation equipment, and their installation positions are no more than indoor and outdoor, but no matter which position, centrifugal fans have requirements for installation positions and ground foundations. If not satisfied, it is easy to cause difficulties in maintenance in the later period.
1. Installation location requirements of centrifugal fans
1. The centrifugal fan should be installed away from dusty, corrosive gas, high humidity, direct sunlight and wind and rain environments, and the surrounding ground should be kept clean. The matching motor of the centrifugal fan has high requirements on the surrounding environment, and its performance is often reduced for the above reasons, so special attention should be paid.
2. When the centrifugal fan is installed indoors, the structure of the house should be relatively spacious, and the door should be wide enough and high enough to facilitate the movement and transportation of the fan.
3. There must be enough space around the centrifugal fan, so that when the fan is running, people can move around freely, and can meet the needs of daily maintenance.
4. In the installation site of large centrifugal fans, consideration should be given to leaving space for housing, rotor, air intake box, adjusting door and other accessories, as well as for assembly, disassembly, maintenance and other operations. Generally, centrifugal fans are driven by belts, and it is also necessary to consider the space for motor alignment and replacement of pulleys.
5. When determining the layout of the centrifugal fan, not only the installation space of the fan itself should be considered, but also the inlet and outlet pipelines, valves, wiring of the prime mover, oil supply device, cooling device and oil and water connection pipeline should be reserved. layout space.
6. When installing multiple centrifugal fans at the same location to form a unit, the mutual spacing and layout of the fans should be fully considered to avoid mutual influence during the operation of the fans.
7. For large and heavy centrifugal fans, they should be equipped with hoisting devices such as cranes and electric hoists; small and medium-sized centrifugal fans should also be equipped with general hoisting devices according to their uses, such as impellers that need to be replaced frequently. Centrifugal fans need to be firmly installed on a solid foundation to ensure stable and reliable operation.
2. Ground foundation performance requirements for centrifugal fans
1. The ground foundation should have sufficient strength, stiffness, stability and durability to ensure mechanical accuracy, absorb vibration, etc., and ensure that the centrifugal fan operates continuously and stably for a long time in the specified position and state.
2. The basic forms of installing centrifugal fans are roughly as follows: installing concrete on the ground, placing steel foundations in buildings for installation. No matter which installation form is adopted, attention must be paid to ensure the stability of the foundation and avoid defects such as changes in the level of the foundation surface, cracks and resonance caused by foundation settlement.
3. If multiple centrifugal fans are installed on one foundation at the same time, the connection between the fans should be cut off to prevent the vibration from spreading to each other.
4. When the foundation is soft, its bearing capacity is strengthened by ramming and other methods.
5. Generally speaking, the quality of the ground foundation should be twice that of the centrifugal fan, and the total load acting on the bottom surface of the foundation should be within the bearing capacity of the foundation.
6. The ground foundation should have enough height to ensure that there is enough concrete protective layer at the bottom of the bolt embedded parts. Under the condition of ensuring the strength, but the concrete protective layer should be as thin as possible to reduce the moment and reduce the level of swing. The amplitude of the resulting vibration.
7. In the colder areas in the north, the freezing on the surface of the foundation in winter will reduce the bearing capacity of the foundation, so the depth of the foundation should be deeper than the depth of the frozen layer.
8. The motor and centrifugal fan should be installed on the same foundation as possible. Otherwise, the difference in deformation between the two will cause the two shafts to be eccentric or skewed, which will worsen the bearing work or cause vibration. Sometimes in order to reduce the vibration influence of the centrifugal fan foundation, a vibration damping device (such as a spring or a rubber damper, etc.) can be added between the fan and the foundation.
9. For the foundation of the belt-driven centrifugal fan, the overall structure may not be adopted, but it must be ensured that the foundation does not slide or tilt due to the tension of the belt.
10. On the ground foundation, the holes for the anchor bolts should be preset according to the requirements of the foundation design, so as to ensure that the anchor bolt holes of the fan completely match the positions of the anchor bolts during installation.
11. When installing fans in workshops and other buildings, it is sometimes necessary to lay a foundation on the floor. At this time, the position of the foundation and the beam should be consistent, and it should be as close to the wall as possible. If necessary, certain reinforcement measures can be taken.