Centrifugal fan model Instruction
1.The performance parameters of the fan listed in the performance table of the fan refer to the best or recommended performance parameters of the common operating point under the air inlet state when the main shaft speed of the fan of this type and specification is set. The value error varies with the pressure, generally not more than 8%. The user should calculate the required flow rate and system resistance as accurately as possible, and select a fan whose flow rate and pressure are within the given working conditions to ensure reasonable selection. and scope of use.
- The set air intake state of the blower refers to the performance under the condition of atmospheric pressure Pta=101325pa, gas temperature t0 =20℃, and gas density ρ0=1.2kg/m³.
- The set intake state of the exhaust fan refers to the performance under the state of atmospheric pressure Pta=101325Pa, gas temperature t0 =200℃, and gas density ρ0=0.743kg/m³.
- If the fan is not used in the set intake state, you should first convert the performance parameters required under the use state into the set parameters according to the formula listed below, and then select the appropriate fan according to the performance table.
Q=Q0 *(n/n0) (m³/h)
In the formula: Q0, P0, n0, t0, ρ0, N0 are the flow, pressure, speed, medium temperature, medium density and shaft power under the fan state. Q, P, N, t, P, and N are the flow, pressure, speed, medium temperature, medium density and shaft power of the fan in actual use.
2.There are many types of centrifugal fans, and each series has its unique model designation, which also represents their different performances.
So what exactly does the centrifugal fan model represent?
For example: Y5-74C (12C)
- The first letter: represents the purpose of the fan, the common ones are G blast air, Y exhaust air, W high temperature, F anti-corrosion, B explosion-proof, etc.;
- The second position is a number: it represents the pressure characteristics of the fan, high pressure (8~9), medium pressure (5~7), and low pressure (3~4);
- The third position is the connection symbol;
- The fourth position is also a number, which represents the characteristic ratio of the pressure and air volume of the fan, such as large air volume (68, 72, 79, etc.), medium air volume (26, 30, 47, etc.), low air volume (09, 12, 19), etc. ;
- The letter in the fifth position represents the transmission mode of the fan. Commonly there are direct drive (A), belt drive (B, C, E), and coupling drive (D, F).
3. Additional model information
- Numbers in brackets, which represents the diameter of the impeller of the fan, and also indirectly indicates the size of the fan. For example, 12 means the diameter of the impeller is 1.2 meters;
- Centrifugal fan outlet installation position
- The letters represent the transmission mode of the fan. Commonly there are direct drive (A), belt drive (B, C, E), and coupling drive (D, F).